Pages

Friday, March 19, 2010

Hello everyone!!!

Okay, well I have no followers yet but you know...positive thinking that one day my family and friends will at least check this out every once in a while! So that would give me like... three people. Okay, maybe a few more. Five at least.

I'm still figuring all the mechanics of this blog stuff out. I don't even know if this will post when I click on the "Publish Post" button. Let's hope I'm not that dumb. Or that jinxed. Seriously this year has been a pretty eventful one so far, therefore I wouldn't be incredibly surprised if it didn't. I won't go into all of the trauma I've endured in the past 3 months but just to give you an idea of my bad luck this year, in the past week my phone stopped working, the drivers' side window to my car won't roll up, and my hair dryer stopped blowing heat. But to look on the positive side, I had an excuse to get a new phone that I looove, the weather has been beautiful so I have been able to enjoy the fresh air while driving, and the hair dryer? Well... getting ready has been a lot faster. Pretty good huh? You know the saying "When it rains it pours" "When life throws you lemons...make lemonade".

Well to get to the point, I'm mainly going to be blogging about decorating, organizing, painting, and just different before's and after's. Basically things I love to do and am not good at. ;o) I'm hoping this will help me take more pictures of stuff I do around the house, and motivate me to finish them faster so I can link up to parties!!! Not to mention actually getting my pics out of digital camera storage and onto my computer! 
To finish I will leave you with a picture of my beautiful breakfast nook, with my sunny yellow dutch door. This is where we dine for brunch and have our morning coffee while we read the Sunday paper.

And this is my husband working on yet another one of his projects around the house.

Okay fine. Here's a real picture of my real daughter eating dinner at our real breakfast nook.

Nice.
She's being silly as usual!!!
We got a lot of snow this year.
During our first snowfall I drove around and took a ton of pictures because I didn't think we'd get more, but this was the first of four I think. 
Here is a little pond by our house and I love how the leaves on the trees stand out against the snow but blend with the berries on the bushes.
Sooo beautiful!!
Well this picture is a little too small to do it justice... oh well still learning.
Thanks all two of you for stopping by!
Have a great day!!

1 comment:

SV said...

Your blog looks good.Love the snowfall a lot!Even I blog to keep my self motivated and happy.