Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

I should come to expect this...

It doesn't matter what she is doing, Haley will follow me into the room every single time I try to get on the computer. She will bring Cooper in, shut the door, and (very loudly I might add) harass him to death in the 10x12 foot room we call the office. Amazing. This morning we did some laundry, and while I vacuumed she cleaned her bathroom and tidied up her bedroom. And by tidied she thought I meant take everything in the room and shove it in her closet, under the bed, or in whatever drawer was already open. Nice. The entire time of course, she is asking if she can watch tv, so finally I tell her, yes Haley, after asking for the millionth time if you can watch tv, the answer is yes Haley. Please go right ahead. And so I decide to come into the office, load some pictures, and bid summer farewell on the blog. And the second she hears me typing, she suddenly wants to show me her tooth, play hide and seek, and show her how the video camera works. She is a crazy little thing. So, I guess I have learned that if I really want to do some serious bonding, I should come into the office, and pretend to type. And she will suddenly be all mine. =0)

No comments: