Pages

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Stocking up

The countdown has officially begun over here. School starts in three weeks, and Haley is excited. How can she not be with all the back-to-school shopping we've been doing? I'd be pretty excited too if I had two huge bags of brand new clothes sitting in my closet!
But instead of clothes I have 20 boxes of cereal sitting at the top of my pantry because they were half off and I had coupons for almost everything!
We want to be prepared people. Who knows how busy we could get? And with the nearest Kroger being a 1/4 of a mile away, it is almost necessary to stock up.
We also loaded up on lunch snacks like fruit rollups, gushers, and oat bars because they were half off too!! Hooray for amazing deals!
 We also bought a few things of peanut butter. =0)

I am also trying my hardest to not wish away summer. But when I step into my blazing hot car and the thermometer reads 120 degrees, it is very hard not to wish for an early fall...but I will try.

I "also" said "also" about 25 times. Must be time for bed. Also. =0)

No comments: