Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

friday llama

Good morning! So this morning I woke up and started looking at houses online. Farms actually. Or just land with a few acres, because some day I would love to have chickens, a llama and plenty of space for vegetable and flower gardening.

llama 4

I don’t know what my fascination with llamas are exactly, but I just love them. Maybe it began when I used to work at Haley’s daycare and we would drive past them every morning. Sometimes we would get stuck at a light and one would be sitting right next to our car awkwardly chewing and looking so silly. One year at the fair Haley got to feed one and from then on our obsession grew into actually wanting one of our own.

llama 6

So, just for fun, every Friday I’m posting a llama pic.

Because it’s my blog and I can do what I want to. =0)

Have a great weekend!!!

No comments: