Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Pretty shelves

Last week I posted about the two shelves I re-did in each of my bathrooms. My favorite is #1. I just love the crisp black frame against the white distressed shelf and the gray paint color behind it.

IMG_5870

Today I was looking at some pics in my inspiration file. Thought I’d share some of my faves. Notice shelves are the recurring theme here. =0)

Love this pic…especially the light fixtures.

blue-kitchen-island-l

Coastal Living

Love this black light fixture above the sink…must think about doing something above mine now. Also love the two-toned cabinets and that one lone shelf to hold the basics.

cottage-living-raised-cabin

Cottage Living

I think what I like most about this image is the white against that paint color. Plus the shelves are pretty cool.kitchen-open-shelving

Cottage Living

I’m sure you’ve already seen Lauren’s from Pure Style Home. Love everything about this pic. Cottage+industrial+modern+lazy dog=PERFECTION! =0)

lauren

Pure Style Home

I really need to plant me some Peonies. Wonder if those babies grow in Texas? They are so fat and round!

Love it!

p4470 copy-acountryfarmhouse

A Country Farmhouse

There’s so many more I could keep going forever, but I need to get up and do something of my own!!

Have a great week!

No comments: