Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Funny stuff

I love Craigslist. Every once in a while I will check it out just to see what's for sale. There's a lot of good stuff on there but also a lot of junk. It's always funny to me when people try to pass off a rickety old Walmart computer desk from 1996 as something from Pottery Barn that's only a year old. But this is by far the funniest thing I've ever seen on there. If you've never checked out the "free" department you should. This person listed a loveseat that also comes with a slipcover. Pretty sweet deal considering it's free. They even went the extra mile and included a picture of an old dude taking a nap on it. Classy touch I thought.


I died laughing...who does that! At least remove the old person who's actually using the item being given away! Maybe his wife wants him to take less naps and spend more time mowing the yard.

No comments: