Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

let summer begin

Just a few reason's why I love this time of year.


I love the summer. I actually love every season and am always ready for the changes each one brings, but summer is especially fun to me. Around our house, summer means not being on a schedule, eating from paper plates, and grilling out just about every night. It means lots of grilled corn, less dishes, and being exhausted every night from swimming all day.


I love seeing red, white and blue everywhere, and really want a picnic table like this to put in our dining area. Isn't it cute? Plus I love the screen door and am trying to convince Eddie screen doors are not just for old people. And of course I can see Cooper laying there just as content as that dog. (Actually he looks kind of upset that he's been forced to sit there and pose for the perfect pic!)


Oh and by the way, check out Knock off wood for free furniture plans to build a picnic table just like that. I hope to build one this summer. 

Happy Memorial Day!

images above from Coastal Living and Country Living

No comments: