Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

pretty pictures

Aren’t these beautiful? These pictures make me want to just redo my entire house in all white.
02
Maybe one day…first step is getting that Pottery Barn couch and loveseat I want.
Wink, wink!!
Okay, who am I kidding. If I get anything at all, it will be Ikea’s Ektorp series. In white of course!!
I’m fine with that. Especially since I can get the whole set for less than one PB couch. Hello!!!!
04
I actually want to sell off all of our current furniture and scour garage sales and thrift stores for unique replacements that I can paint however my little heart desires.

Feather-Tree-White-Chair-HTOURS1206-de
White Christmas annette hus
I think I can get the hubs on board with that, don’t you??
=0)

1 comment:

Tammy @BeatriceBanks said...

Love all these photos. What an inspiration! I found you through Angi's blog. She's my cousin. I've been blogging about a year and it amazed me how many wonderful people are blogging! I'm a TX girl too, currently residing in GA. I'm your newest follower and would be delighted to have you follow me back!
Have a happy day!